Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Luvs vs. Depends–Rush Hour Day Three

 

This is day 3 of the Rush Hour Blog Hop and I know there will be some great projects to see.  So far during our hop I have seen two new bloggers/first time hoppers.  So please welcome Heather of Quilting Bias and Kelly Wilson of Madly Mid Mod to the world of Hopping and Blogging.   (If you happened to have stopped by Madly Mid Mod and could not find a place to leave a comment, she has corrected the problem.)

Here is the list of hoppers for today, they look like old-time hoppers and they know what they are doing.  So hop along everyone and see what everyone is Rushing Around for.

Thursday, September 25

Sew Incredibly Crazy

Kwilty Pleasures

Selina Quilts

A Stitch in Time

It Seams To Be Sew

Pig Tales and Quilts

Lakeshore Stiches

Tea Time Creations

 

Here is something to keep you laughing for the morning.

 

luvs vs depends

 

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

1 comment: