Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Shopping for Fabric $4.95 On Line

 

image

I have been on line today shopping for a great deal on the Rush Hour fabric and Black Cat Crossing fabric for the up coming blog hops.  Now I really do not need the Rush Hour fabric for the hop, but want it any way.  I already have the Rush Hour Commuter Black and waiting for the white to come in.  I already have in mind what I am going to make with it and want to make sure I have enough, so I needed another piece of the fabric.  Found a great deal on Etsy Sew Today Fabric for $4.95 1/2 yard.  Had to jump on that right away.

I also know what I plan to do with the Black Cat Crossing fabric, I have a little time before I have to get it, so I am hoping that I will fine a great deal on that since I will not need too much of it.

I am still working on my second project for the first hope (See You In September).  I would have been finished, but had some house work that need to be done and took time out to hit the movies.

If you like James Brown’s music, then you will like the movie “Get On Up”.  It made you want to get out of sit and do the mash potato's and the camel walk.

Friday is the last night of bowling.  Yes most of you know I bowl in a summer league, I have not give you much insight on the league this summer but will have pictures later. 

I am also off to a Family Reunion this weekend, so will not have time to sew anything but a binding on the finish second project. 

Well, I have to go.  Do you know any great deals on fabric, let me know.

 

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are very busy. I love to shop at Keepsake Quilting. They always have stuff on sale and a bargain bin too boot. Connecting Threads is also great. Free shipping after you buy a certain amount. Check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your blog hop projects. Enjoy the rest of summer ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete