Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

The End Is Near

 

SAM_3082

Yes, I am nearing the end of this project.  I squared up the quilt, added the sleeve and the binding.  Now I can just sit back and relax and hand sew down the binding.  Now that is my favorite thing to do when working on a quilt.  It is the finishing touch of a project.  The last thing to do.

Thou, I monad, about this quilt as I put it together,  I feel proud that it will be my master piece.  The finished project.

The end is near – what are you finishing up?

The Slow Quilter (Feliciat)   

2 comments:

  1. I love the binding part, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your finished masterpiece ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete