Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wicked In The House Day Two

Wicked Blog Hop is in the house and Day One had me hiding under the bed.  This is one Hop I could have sank my teeth in, (I’m such a VAMPIRE fan).  I must say the Ghouls are doing a fantastic job.  I saw a eyeball plant that I think is still looking at me, a spider web that I could live on, and aprons of horror that I could meet the monsters at the door in.   Check them out at Sew We Quilt, and here is the line up for today:

Wednesday, October 23rd
 
I have to fly off, I have a witch on the sewing machine.
 
SAM_2791

Happy Hopping

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

1 comment: