Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 3 Stamp On It Blog Hop

 

stampbuttonsmall_zps706156a0

OMG!!! The Ladies of this hop have been stamping their way through.  I mean did you check out todays Stamps.  There was a moose stamp, a truck stamp and even a beer and pretzel stamp and that is just naming a few, I even seen Sun Bonnet Sue on a stamp.

I am sure todays hop will be just as creative, so please stop by and visit the Stamp ladies of this hop and cheer them on.  Here is todays list of stampers.

June 28
Robin's Fabric Nest
In The Sewing Basket
Elizabeth Coughlin Designs
Just Quilt It
AnnieOak Designs
Buzzing and Bumbling
krislovesfabric
CherrysPrairiePrimitives
Hanging On By A Thread

Have a Great Sewing Weekend, I sure to plan to do something.

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

No comments:

Post a Comment