Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Have A Clue??? Nancy Drew Blog Hop


Nancy DREW is a clue
We have waited a long time for this hop to start and now it is here.  The sleuths are waiting to give us clues.  So hop along with the Nancy Drew crew.



Thou I will not show until Tuesday, March 12, I have a clue for you.
What has two straps and then one, not even you can do without one?  When you see it once you will see it twice and then say WOW that is so great.

 (My Guild and Bee friends will know what I made, so please do not tell).  Will I have a giveaway?  I am not sure, put I have a week to look at my stash, to find you something that you want to snatch.

This is all I have to say for now, so don’t forget to follow the clues and see what the bloggers will do.  Here is your list of sleuths for the day.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
 
The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

1 comment: