Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

For All You Cat and Dog Lovers

Something to make you day of quilting fun, how would we manage with out our furry friends in our life.

What Sorry Looks like


What Sad Looks Like


A Little Privacy Please


What strange bed fellows.

Have a Happy Quilt Day.

The Slow Quilter

5 comments:

  1. Oh look at those eyes. So sorry. So sad.
    The kitten and the puppy ... not trying to fight each other. Wow! Great animal pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Those will certainly put a smile on your face!

    Have a wonderful and Blessed day
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW!!! Those are sooooo sweet and cute!!! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. blue dog food reviews

    ReplyDelete